Here are four basic cycling tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your bicycle, even in an emergency:
- Ensure your bicycle is the right size and properly adjusted to fit you.
- A properly-fitted bicycle is more comfortable and easier to control.
- AT Rental Bikes Mallorca they can help you choose the correct bicycle. Size, on the correct size of bicycle.
- Ensure your bicycle is in good working order by inspecting it regularly.
Properly-fitted helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening
By law, in Mallorca cyclists under 18
years old must wear a bicycle helmet while riding on a public road.
Wear your helmet as manufacturer directions indicate.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
- You have to be very careful with pedestrians. Remember that if you cycle on a bycycle lane in a coastal area, pedestrians may be on vacation and are excessively relaxed and do not respect the bicycle lane.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or another bicycle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a bicycle.
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included with every bike rental:
Condition and purpose
- For Rental only bookings full payment is required upon booking.
- Payment will be made in cash if the reservation is made at any of our rental points. In case of online reservations the payment must be via transfer.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind.